Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vintage Spirit Bazar of Sofia

 Vintage Spirit Bazaar of Sofia was amazing experience for me! I meet amazing people and have great time! Drink some homemade cocktails and talk with friends! 
I can't believe that I write post on 6:00am right before to left for Spirit of Burgas music festival.. My next post will be with the smell of the sea!

P.S. After my vacation I will added new items to online blog's shop!
P.P.S My new white dress is from Principe Roma!
---

Vintage Spirit Bazaar of Sofia беше невероятно преживяване за мен! Срещнах прекрасни хора и си прекарах добре! Пих домашно направени коктейли и си бъбрих с приятели!
Не мога да повярвам, че пиша пост в 6 часа сутринта точно преди да отпраша за морето и за музикалния фестивал Spirit of Burgas.. Следващия ми пост ще бъде с мирис на море!

П.П. След моята ваканция ще добавя в онлайн магазина на блога нови попълнения!
П.П.П Новата ми бяла рокля е от Principe Roma!













 xoxo/Целувки

1 comment:

Jessica V. said...

Honey! That looks so amazing! I'm so jealous too haha!

Hope you enjoy the Burgas Festival, I'm looking forward to see your post ;)

Love you!

The Elegance Hunter