Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Challenge

 ---
I need to change the name of the blog from Biskvittka to Black :D.. I always want to wear more colors, but every time I choose black outfit! I need to stop. Everything tell me to wear more colors, it's summer! I think to make it like a challenge. May be something like this:

Challenge: 10 colorful outfits!
---
Трябва да променя името на блога от Biskvittka на Черно :D.. Винаги искам да нося повече цветове, но всеки път избирам черен аутфит. Трябва да спра! Всичко ми казва да нося повече цветни комбинации, лято е! Мисля да го направя като предизвикателство. Ще ви обещая следното:

Предизвикателство: 10 цветни аутфита!
---










Peplum top/Пеплум топ - Stradivarius
 leather skirt/кожена пола - H&M
sandals and bag/сандали и чанта - Paolo Botticelli
bracelets/гривни - Clothingloves
necklace/гердан - eFoxCity

xoxo/Целувки

3 comments:

Tiago Aleixo said...

I really liked the outfit, but yeah it's summer girl you need to put on some colors :)

x.o.x.o
www.arcanusunknown.com/procer/

Unknown said...

This outfit is really pretty! I understand about the all black though. That was my problem last year. I still prefer neutral colors to bold bright shades, but I've slowly been making myself wear colors that match the season. I love your bag!

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

:) I think we all shift towards black or dark or neutrals because it always so safe and mostly easy to wear and style. You look great and the outfit looks perfect on you.

THE FASHION STIRFRY
http://www.thefashionstirfry.com