Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My outfit with special participation of Front Row Shop | Part 1

Look this hat - this is the perfect amazing hat. All autumn and winter I'm trying to find the perfect hat for me and this is the best hat I've ever had! I'm crazy over hats, I had some pairs of black hats in different models and prints, I have one neon with little ears - really cute!  You can buy ears knitted beanie from HERE!

P.S. Tomorrow the second outfit with the special participation of Front Row Shop will be on the blog! Don't miss it!
---
Вижте тази шапка - това е перфектната шапка! Цяла есен и зима се опитвам да намеря перфектната шапка за мен и това е най-яката шапка, която някога съм имала. Аз съм луднала по шапки, имам няколко в черната гама с различни щампи и форми, и имам една в неоново зелено с ушички - много сладка! Можете да намерите черната ми любима шапка ТУК!

П.П. Утре очаквайте втория отфит със специалното участие на Front Row Shop.





Skirt and beanie/ Пола и шапка - Front Row Shop
ankle boots/Боти - Humanic

xoxo/Целувки

3 comments:

Veronica Delarge said...

Cute hat and I love your skirt :)

www.veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk

Love, Iris said...

Gorgeous hat!!! Love the outfit on you!

Unknown said...

Your hat is so lovely,i love your blog.
wedding dress