Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Challenge Part V - Pink travel

I love summer - so much bright colors and amazing nights!
 I wanna introduce you my new lover - those amazing shoes <3... Isn't they adorable?

P.S. I'm packing for my vacation and this Friday I'm going to Spirit of Burgas! I can't wait to party on the beach! I need to tell you that I'm really proud of me - I will get only 6 pairs of shoes! This is an achievement!

What are your plans for vacation?

---
Обожавам лятото -  много свежи цветове и невероятни нощи под открито небе! 
Искам да ви представя мое нов любовник - тези невероятни обувки <3... Не са ли сладки?

П.П. Събирам багажа за ваканцията и този петък отпрашвам към Бургас за Spirit of Burgas! Нямам търпение да усетя пясъка под краката си и да копунясвам на плажа. Трябва да ви кажа, че съм горда от себе си - ще взема само 6 чифта обувки с мен! Това си е постижение!

















skort/пола - Choies
top - VMzona
bag/чанта - H&M
hat/шапка - Local shop
bracelet/гривна - old
wedge/Платформи - Paolo Botticelli

xoxo/Целувки

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the skort !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the white bag :)



ChocolateFashionCoffee

Cara said...

very cute pink is my favorite color!

Kim Sophi said...

Love the pink colour! xx

http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

Beautiful shoes and love the pink. Have a safe trip.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com