Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My favorite blue color - Part 1

I imagine my autumn and winter closet full of blue, red, nude, tweed and big dose of chic, famine rock! So when I see this skirt in Choies I order her immediately. I wasn't sure that he will look good on me, but now I'm inlove in her. I'm wondering if I should buy another color of it.

---

Представям си есенния и зимния си гардероб пълен с синьо, червено, телесни цветове, туид и голяма доза шикозен, женствен рок! Затова когато видях тази пола в Choies веднага я закупих! Не бях сигурна дали ще ми седи добре, но сега съм влюбена в нея и се чудя дали да не я закупя и в друг цвят!











Top - Principe Roma
Jacket/Яке - Local shop (old)
Skirt/Пола - Choies (here and here)
Ankle boots/Боти - Humanic
Wallet/Портмоне - Local shop
Leather bracelet/Кожена гривна - ClothingLoves
Bracelets on the other hand/Гривни на другата ръка - Local shop
Rings/Пръстени - H&M
Necklace/Гердан - Ebay

xoxo/Целувки

4 comments:

Epp said...

Blue is totally the IT color this season! I love that skirt and the high waiste, really beautiful :)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

Stephanie Timmins said...

Love the bright blue skirt! Looking super chic!
Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

Stephanie Timmins said...

Love the bright blue skirt! Looking super chic!
Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

Brooklyn Grace said...

Hello dear, very nice blog and look
received yr msg on ifb!
just followed you on gfc no 345 and bloglovin no 345
hope you follow mine!
have a nice day