Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My favorite blue color - Part 1

I imagine my autumn and winter closet full of blue, red, nude, tweed and big dose of chic, famine rock! So when I see this skirt in Choies I order her immediately. I wasn't sure that he will look good on me, but now I'm inlove in her. I'm wondering if I should buy another color of it.

---

Представям си есенния и зимния си гардероб пълен с синьо, червено, телесни цветове, туид и голяма доза шикозен, женствен рок! Затова когато видях тази пола в Choies веднага я закупих! Не бях сигурна дали ще ми седи добре, но сега съм влюбена в нея и се чудя дали да не я закупя и в друг цвят!











Top - Principe Roma
Jacket/Яке - Local shop (old)
Skirt/Пола - Choies (here and here)
Ankle boots/Боти - Humanic
Wallet/Портмоне - Local shop
Leather bracelet/Кожена гривна - ClothingLoves
Bracelets on the other hand/Гривни на другата ръка - Local shop
Rings/Пръстени - H&M
Necklace/Гердан - Ebay

xoxo/Целувки

4 comments:

Viktoria K said...

Blue is totally the IT color this season! I love that skirt and the high waiste, really beautiful :)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the bright blue skirt! Looking super chic!
Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Love the bright blue skirt! Looking super chic!
Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

Mary-Grace said...

Hello dear, very nice blog and look
received yr msg on ifb!
just followed you on gfc no 345 and bloglovin no 345
hope you follow mine!
have a nice day