Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to transform summer dress for the cold season? |Part 2


This is Part2 of How to transform summer dress for the cold season! I combined the white summer dress with ankle black boots, black bag with spikes, amazing white sweater so soft and gold jewelry! I hope you like it! Tell me what do you think in the comment section below!
---
Това е втора част на "Как да трансформираме лятната си рокля за студените сезони?"! Комбинирах бялата лятна рокля с черни боти, черна чанта с капси, невероятно мек и топъл бял пуловер и златни бижута! Надявам се да ви е харесал аутфита! Кажете ми какво мислите в секцията за коментари по долу!


xoxo/Целувки

2 comments:

Viktoria K said...

I love the sweater on there! Very cute :)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

nerline said...

I could not see the front of the sweater.
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!
http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/2013/09/influenster-mama-voxbox-review-ponds.html