Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Friday, August 17, 2012

Crazy photoshoot




 My best friend and photographer gаve me the idea for this photoshoot and it was so funny and I really enjoyed it! I hope you like it! The Chinese blouse is from secondhand shop I bought it for fun.
Моя най-добър приятел и фотограф ми даде идеята за тази фото сесия и беше много забавно наистина и се насладих. Надявам се да ви хареса. Китайската блуза е от магазин за втора употреба, купих я за забавление.
xoxo/Целувки

3 comments:

Lidiya Ostafiychuk said...

You look fantastic dear!!!!Photos are so beautiful, I fall in love with your outfit<3
Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, if you can follow me back I will be very happy.
Have a nice weekend!
www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

k come karolina said...

omg! i love these photos!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

lipsy said...

You look Stunning..Love the complete ensemble and that chinese top looks so elegant!
Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!