Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Part III photos from my Vacation - The beach

 This is the last part of photos from my Vacation - The beach photos! My Vacation was awesome, but like all vacations was short! After this post I will continue making post for my challenge to wear a colorful clothes! Stay turn!
---
Това е последната порция снимки от ваканцията ми, а именно снимките от плажа! Ваканцията ми беше прекрасна, но като всички ваканции много кратка. След този пост продължавам с предизвикателството да нося повече цветни дрехи, затова останете на линя!














xoxo/Целувки

2 comments:

Lauren Dimesky said...

J'adore the neon pink on you!! Very pretty post!!!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Ola said...

Great post! and outfit, love these shoes :) I'm following and waiting for more!

will you follow back? :)

www.byblondepeanut.blogspot.com