Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Monday, June 17, 2013

Statement nacklece and casual outfit






 I visited this amazing place - Palace of a Bulgarian royal family. The nature was so amazing and inspiring I want to live there! 
I wanna share with you my outfit and my new necklace from eFoxCity. It's so chic, goldy and look really beautiful! You can buy her HERE!
Also you can find beautiful evening dresses,cheap wedding dresses and women clothing on their site!
---

Посетих това невероятно място - Дворец на едно от Българските кралски семейства! Природата беше толкова красива и вдъхновяваща. Иска ми се да живея там!
Искам да споделя с вас моя аутфит и новия ми гердан от eFoxCity. Толкова е красив, имитира злато и стой много добре. Можете да го закупите на този ЛИНК!













xoxo/Целувки

No comments: