Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Thursday, June 21, 2012

On the Lake


Finally I post this photos from the Lake! I love that Lake. It was so funny and cool my little trip with my friends. We had great time and I want to share with you some photos. I have good news I'm free now from school and I will overwhelm you with outfits! I went to my fav second hand shop and bought one awesome t-shirt soon I will post it photo! Wish you great long weekend like mine.

Най-после поствам тези снимки от езерото! Обичам това езеро! Беше толкова забавно и готино моето малко пътуване с приятели до него. Прекарахме си супер и аз исках да споделя тези снимки с вас. Имам добри новини свободна съм от училище най-после и ще ви затрупам с аутфити! Ходих до любимия си магазин за втора употреба дрехи и си купих една страхотна тениска скоро ще пусна снимка! Пожелавам ви дълъг уикенд като моя!
xoxo/Целувки

7 comments:

Maria Flicka said...

Beautiful photos!! It looks like you had a great time! That lake is really awesome ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#17)
Have a wonderful weekend<3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Unknown said...

nice pictures i like yor blog :)

love
marie

http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

nice blog :)


love
marie

http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

Dave Pascht said...

wow!! nice shot.. :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place! Our favorite place to be is the lake near our house here in Canada. Congratulations on finishing school xx

EMA said...

this looks like such a nice day!

http://themirroronthewall.com/

Andrea said...

Such lovely pictures! I wish more than anything that i had a boat right now.

andreas-7am