Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rock and Roll girls!





I love my new DIY stuff I made 2 more DIY projects! Which you will see soon! And I prepare outfit with floral pants! I was on vacantion for Easter and today I'm back at school! I wanted to relax so much and now Im bored so I want to go outdside and  have fun with friends! I guess the week will be boring, but the weekend will be awesome I will shoot the second part of my short movie and next week will edit it and make it! I have one seminar for CISCO too! And big shopping the Against AIDS collection of H&M!
xoxo/Целувки


Обичам новите дрехи, които си направих. Направих още два направи си сам проекта! Които ще видите скоро в Блога! И също така подготвям аутфит с панталона ми на цветя! Бях в ваканция за Великден и от днес отново на училище! Толкова много исках да почивам и сега съм отегчена от това и искам да излизам с приятели и да се забавлявам. Предполагам, че седмицата ще е скучна, но уикенда ще бъде невероятен ще снимам втората част на моя късометражен филм и следващата седмица ще го редактирам и сглобя. Също ще ходя на един семинар по CISCO! И един голям шопинг на Against AIDS колекцията от H&M!

19 comments:

Fede said...

tks for passing from my blog
nice outfit
want to follow each other?
kisses

http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

Justalazymorning said...

I love the shoes!!

Sandra Leiva said...

Cute skirt! <3

Vera said...

Love your shoes!

Visna said...

yeah! shoes are gorgeous :)

Fede said...

following you too on gfc, but also on bloglovin and like you fb page
kisses
http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

sepatuholic said...

I love the AC/DC t-shirt!!! That is a great DIY skirts you're doing there!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

LOSAWAY said...

Amazing outfit!
Love your blog, I am following you now on gfc, bloglovin and twitter!
Hope you can visit my blog :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Cute skirt!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Frickys said...

Beauty beauty beauty! Want to see more oversized tops, peaking bras and tight ass skirts on you... this is your style :)

SilhouetteParisienne said...

I love this outfit :)

Paula Marsó said...

woow, amazing look! xx

http://little-pm.blogspot.com.es/

Elena said...

This outfit is so cool, like it very much :D

Hope you'll visit me :)
Kisses, Elly

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

MolDiva said...

lovely skirt, love the colour.

www.moldiva.com

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

We looooove this!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Leonor said...

great look:)


Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.

Elly said...

great shoes! :)

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute outfit!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM