Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

With Breath of Spring!

I just felt the spring. She is comming! I removed the blanket from my blankets and relieve the heat. Here is one outfit with spring mood. I started to pull out my dresses from the closet and I found this one. It was so pleasantly to wear it with tights without feeling cold even with unbottoned coat. The weather will be better and I will show you many springs outfits.



xoxo


Започнах да усещам пролетта. Махнах одеялото от завивките, намалих отоплението. Ето и един аутфит с пролетно настроение. Започнах да вадя рокличките и намерих тази. Беше толкова приятно да я нося с чорапогащник без да ми е студено и дори с откопчано палто. Времето става все по топло и аз ще ви показвам все по пролетни аутфити.
Целувки

2 comments:

Mario said...

Lovely outfit =] ! <3

Jennifer said...

Your jumper is cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com